Here is the latest information I have. Be sure to check Banner for the latest information.

CS 5011. The course comes with a lab course, called CS 5011. Students must register for both courses to receive credit. You may register for any section of CS 5011, regardless of which section of CS 5010 you are enrolled in.(Details)

Last modified: Thu Aug 7 08:36:40 Eastern Daylight Time 2014